Work with one muse between two computers
Do you like to work with one muse between two computers? It's hard to get two computers to work simultaneously. There are two separate mouse for the computer. And there are two separate keyboards. Today we are going to tell you how to work with two computers, using one mouse and one keyboard.
Do you like to work with one muse between two computers?
It's hard to get two computers to work simultaneously, right? There are two separate mouse for the computer. And there are two separate keyboards. So when you have to do something at once, it's a little bothersome. Today we are going to tell you how to work with two computers, using one mouse and one keyboard. Let's see how to do it.
The first two computers must be networked. If your computer is not a network, follow these steps to build a network.
01. Connect an Ethernet cable to both computers.
02. Open “control panel”
Go to Start and type “control panel” then click control panel
03. Click on “Network and Internet”
04. Click “Network and Sharing Center”
05. Click “Change adapter setting” in the left hand side
06. Select both the Wi-Fi connection and the Ethernet connection
07. Right click the Wi-Fi connection
08. Click “Bridge connection”
After networked, you should download the relevant software. The link is given below.
After download the software you should install it. The software must be installed on both computers. After installed, go through the following steps.
01. Select the 1st computer you use most often. And run the software. After Click “No”
02. After you can see a window the name of your computer and it’s security code.
03. Then run the software on 2nd computer and click “yes”
04. Enter the 1st computer name and security code into 2nd computer. Then click “Link”
05. Wait until connecting computers.
06. Click “Next” when you this window
Now you can work with one mouse and one keyboard between two computers.