How to conduct online interviews during the current pandemic
we are giving you some information on how to conduct online interviews. This information is, of course, available on the internet but we have curated it for your easy reference and use.
During the current health crisis, social distancing is important, and therefore conducting physical interviews is not practical.
Here - we are giving you some information on how to conduct online interviews. This information is, of course, available on the internet but we have curated it for your easy reference and use.
The software that we suggest are:
Hangouts / Skype / Zoom
Skype expands group video calling to up to 50 users, surpassing Face Time's 32-person limit.
Zoom allows users up to 100 participants in a video call. The Gallery View feature lets you see up to 49 of these participants on one screen. You can conduct the questionnaires by sharing the screen.
How to start up Hangouts
- Create a Gmail account or log in to an existing account. Enable hangouts. (to enable hangouts to click top right corner google apps)
- Add the participants via Gmail address or google name.
- **Employer & Candidates should have a Gmail account to conduct this.
How to start up Skype
- Download Skype - https://www.skype.com/en/
- Create a Skype account.
- Click on "Meet now" and share the link with participants.
How to use Zoom
- ** Please use Zoom Version 4.6.9 (19253.0401) or above. (Because earlier versions had security flaws. Caution: please get zoom verified by your IT team before you use it)
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting.
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.